April 5, 2021
With the recent news of the current lockdown, the Child & Youth Development Clinic has had to revisit our service delivery methods. At this time, we are not able to offer any in person appointments. We will, however, continue to offer virtual appointments to all current and new clients who are receiving Intervention/Counselling services. Clients who have already begun an assessment will be contacted by their Student Clinician to make alternate arrangements. New assessment clients will not be started until after the lockdown has been lifted.
Graduate students in the School and Applied Child Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Applied Behavior Analysis programs at Western University, under the supervision of experts in their field, provide high-quality and affordable psychological assessment, intervention, treatment and language services to children and youth from three to 18 years of age.
Client Care Statement
We are committed to providing service to our children, youth and families that is guided by our strong beliefs in:
- Inclusive and collaborative practice
- A strength-based orientation
- A safe and supportive process
- Service that is interdisciplinary, comprehensive, and integrated
- Service that is personalized to each child and family
- Service that is grounded in evidence-based research
- The pursuit of excellence in service, teaching and supervision, innovation, and research
Listed below are a number of urgent supports in the community, should these resources be of interest.