Graduate students in the School and Applied Child Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Applied Behavior Analysis programs at Western University, under the supervision of experts in their field, provide high-quality and affordable psychological assessment, intervention, treatment and language services to children and youth from three to 18 years of age.
Client Care Statement
We are committed to providing service to our children, youth and families that is guided by our strong beliefs in:
- Inclusive and collaborative practice
- A strength-based orientation
- A safe and supportive process
- Service that is interdisciplinary, comprehensive, and integrated
- Service that is personalized to each child and family
- Service that is grounded in evidence-based research
- The pursuit of excellence in service, teaching and supervision, innovation, and research
Updates at the Child & Youth Development Clinic
Listed below are a number of urgent supports in the community, should these resources be of interest.