November 16, 2020
Please be advised that at this time the Child & Youth Development Clinic is no longer able to accept referrals for Psychoeducational assessments and specific assessment inquiries for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Physical distancing restrictions and increased assessment demands have made it necessary to implement this change.
We are still offering intervention and counselling services and accepting referrals for this type of support. In the new year, a range of workshops will also be offered to our community to support learning differences in children and youth. Please continue to check the website for updates going forward. We appreciate your understanding.
Graduate students in the School and Applied Child Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Applied Behavior Analysis programs at Western University, under the supervision of experts in their field, provide high-quality and affordable psychological assessment, intervention, treatment and language services to children and youth from three to 18 years of age.
Client Care Statement
We are committed to providing service to our children, youth and families that is guided by our strong beliefs in:
- Inclusive and collaborative practice
- A strength-based orientation
- A safe and supportive process
- Service that is interdisciplinary, comprehensive, and integrated
- Service that is personalized to each child and family
- Service that is grounded in evidence-based research
- The pursuit of excellence in service, teaching and supervision, innovation, and research
Listed below are a number of urgent supports in the community, should these resources be of interest.